- Easter Eggstravaganza – April 15th & 16th. There’s an Easter Eggstravangaza Egg Hunt taking place at Penllergare Valley Woods on the 15th and 16th April, between 10am and 4pm.
- Llys Nini Easter Egg Hunt & Tea Party – April 15th. There will be lots of fun for all the family with the Llys Nini woodlands being turned into a wonderland this Easter Join us on Saturday 15th April from 11am to take part in the egg hunt, have a special meet and greet with the giant Easter bunny, take part in the Easter bonnet parade and our Tea Party!
- Charity Gig Night – April 21st. Taking place at Bucket List (Wind Street) at 7pm. Tickets available for just £5 from the venue.
- Pontardawe Youth Club Balloon Race – April 22nd. 200 balloons will be released from outside Pontardawe Art Centre. The fun starts at 11am with ‘Company J’ dance company, Western Dragons kickboxing display, South Wales Police will be there with a Police car as well as the Mid & West Wales Fire Service and we will also be doing Face painting and a raffle.
- Walk for Life – April 23rd. The annual ‘WALK FOR LIFE’ on behalf of the Kidney Wales Foundation, is a family & friend’s sponsored saunter along Aberavon Beach, one of the most local picturesque seafronts in south Wales. 2-4pm.
More at: www.swanseabayradio.wales/whats-on