Welcome to the
Neath Port Talbot Business Awards 2018!
This prestigious event which takes place on 7th June at the Towers Hotel & Spa provides us with the opportunity to showcase the amazing and inspiring success stories of businesses throughout the borough of Neath Port Talbot.
It allows us to reward them for their outstanding achievements and recognise the wonderful work that they do in supporting the larger community.
Nominations are open to businesses from the public, private or third sector and to any size of business or industry.
Nominations for The Neath Port Talbot Business Awards 2018 with Low Cost Vans are now open for the following categories
New Business Award with Business in Focus
- Open to Businesses that have opened within the past 2 years.
- Nominees must have demonstrated a high degree of entrepreneurship and vision.
- Nominations should identify how the nominee has shown determination, drive and a real passion for their products/services.
Local Independent Business Award with Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council
- Open to small-medium sized owner-operated businesses.
- Nominations must identify how the nominee has made a unique and exceptional contribution to the Neath Port Talbot community.
Customer Service Award with McDonalds
- Open to all businesses.
- Nominations must detail how the business has gone ‘above & beyond’ the call of duty to ensure their Customers receive excellent service before, during & after purchase.
The E-Commerce Award
- Open to business who has shown determination to achieve a successful online business.
- Nominations must identify how the business has optimised their profession/service to encompass all digital opportunities to achieve growth in their business.
Specialist Business of the Year with United Dental
- This category recognises the success of a business in our county catering for specialist niche markets.
Food, Drink and Hospitality Award with Celtic Leisure
- Open to all businesses in the Food, Drink & Hospitality Sector.
- Nominations must identify how the business offers the people of Neath Port Talbot outstanding goods and services in this sector.
- The nomination must detail how the business has continuously delivered excellent service and/or products.
Business Growth Award with Castle Bingo
- This award applies to any business that has achieved significant growth in the last 12-24 months.
- The nomination must demonstrate how the business has made a positive contribution to the Neath Port Talbot economy whether it be through profit, turnover and / or employees.
Leisure and Tourism Award with NPTC Group of Colleges
- This category is open to any organisation, irrespective of size, delivering leisure, tourism or visitor attractions.
- The nomination must demonstrate outstanding performance in the following aspects of operation including Commercial Success, Evidence of Growth in Visitor Numbers, Creation of Employment Opportunities, Customer Satisfaction, Evidence of Growth in Turnover, Value to Neath Port Talbot Community
Young Business Person of the Year with Peter Morgan Sales and Lettings
- Open to young business people under the age of 25 in Neath Port Talbot.
- The nomination must clearly identify how the individual nominated is either enjoying success in their own business which has evolved from an entrepreneurial approach, or as an employee that has had an outstanding impact in contributing to the successes of a larger organisation in our county.
- The nominee must have demonstrated passion, ambition and energy and their skills and attributes should stand out from the rest above the others.
Environment & Sustainability Award with Leftfield Environmental
- Open to any business demonstrating a commitment to environmentally friendly business practices.
- Nominees must be able to identify how the business has implemented, changed or adopted new sustainable ways of working.
- The nominated business must be actively promoting their commitment to the Environment.
Complete the form below to make your nomination.
Deadline for nominations:Thursday 3rd May 2018