Not about the love this year? Avoid Valentine’s day by following these steps…
- Don’t leave the house! The best way to avoid Valentine’s day is to avoid the world. Staying at home is the only way to achieve this so why not forget Netflix and chill and Netflix and take-away! Get a Chinese and binge watch your favourite tv shows!
- Go clubbing! Go out, get drunk and dance the night away, care free! You can be reasonably confident in knowing that all the couples will be at home, so no cheesy couples in the way of your no love allowed night out with your mates!
- Have a laugh and hit a comedy club! Get the squad together and go and get a giggle at a comedy club! This is bound to cheer you up and will probably mock the whole day itself! No comedy clubs around? Get everyone to yours and browse that Netflix comedy tab and laugh the night away!
- Treat yourself and buy your own V day gifts! Whether you buy those shoes you’ve been eyeing up for weeks or get flowers delivered to work, treating yourself is the perfect way to ignore the Valentine’s noise and remind yourself that you are amazing!
- Avoid social media at all costs! Don’t even think about clicking on Facebook because you’ll get an overflow of Pandora and ‘best boyfriend ever’ posts that you do not need to see.